EDG Garage – Palo Alto, CA
* Believe you can change the world.
* Work quickly, keep the tools unlocked, work whenever.
* Know when to work alone and when to work together. Share – tools, ideas. Trust your colleagues.
* No politics. No bureaucracy. These are ridiculous in a garage!
* The customer defines a job well done.
* Radical ideas are not bad ideas.
* Invent different ways of working.
* Make a contribution every day. If it doesn’t contribute, it doesn’t leave the garage.
* Believe that together we can do anything.